[Freeswitch-dev] Why are Windows users so badly served - and what can I do to help?

Christopher Rienzo cmrienzo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 20:09:45 MSD 2012

You could check out #freeswitch and meet the Windows FS devs and users.
 The devs could give guidance about what sort of patches would be
acceptable.  Just be patient if they don't respond instantly.

The gcc build of FreeSWITCH is set to fail on warnings, so the project devs
do take that sort of thing seriously.  Unfortunately, it is a lot of work
to make a build warning-free for all platforms/compilers.

Chris