[Freeswitch-dev] trailing white spaces in code cleanup suggestions and jira question

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:24:21 MSD 2012

I also prefer small, controlled updates, however I can't do git push and jira would be a little pain ...
Ken mentioned there's nothing wrong with white spaces in another mail, I agree but still think it's a little pain to generate "clean" diff when there's many trailing spaces involved. And as I said doing this could affect all devs So I'd like to get their ideas, especially we have more branches than before it's means need more merge and possible there's conflicts...

7.