[Freeswitch-dev] Removing SDP from 183/180

Prashant Lamba prashant.lamba at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 15:16:52 MSD 2011

    * Be certain that you have inbound-bypass-media turned off "
And I want to have it turned on.

If you need to not send 183, then you MUST have bypass_media enabled. I have
tested it and it works. Just so you know, if FS is not doing media, that
means its not sending 183, hence someone (other app) needs to do it. Hence
bypass_media need to be true

Prashant Lamba
Phonologies