[Freeswitch-dev] Would like to create and contribute a module "mod_cdr_logic"

Nazim Aghabayov nazim.aghabayov at gmail.com
Mon May 24 13:01:56 PDT 2010

Hello Vitalie

I've made a thingy which can implement complex business logic. It's a
FastCGI daemon that works together with mod_xml_cdr
<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_cdr> to process CDR records.
Right now xmlcdrd can store CDR fields into MySQL tables and/or run
custom Lua scripts against fields retrieved with XPATH expressions from
CDR body.
Functionality of xmlcdrd could be extended by writing plugins for other
databases or different script languages. Despite I'm running it in
production, it needs some polish.
Please have a look at: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Xmlcdrd for full
description.
Sorry, my English is terrible, much worse than my Russian ) If you are
interested, we could cooperate.

Best Regards,
Nazim