[Freeswitch-dev] Would like to create and contribute a module "mod_cdr_logic"

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Sat May 22 20:56:45 PDT 2010

I am really in favor of separating things here. The switch's job is to
reliably generate CDRs and not to deal with the business logic. FreeSWITCH
does the first part for you, the second part really is up to you or some
other software like the ones discussed here.

Mixing these 2 roles into the core could lead to several problems in which I
have already ran into in the past. FreeSWITCH even takes one step further
which is posting the files to you on a web server if you want, so....

JM