[Freeswitch-dev] Woohoo! We have call recording working!

Mark Sobkow m.sobkow at marketelsystems.com
Wed Mar 17 11:29:25 PDT 2010

As per Andrew Thompson's suggestion, I changed the processing of the
call recording to start recording as part of processing a CHANNEL_BRIDGE
event.  It turns out that (at least with Erlang) the call is not
actually bridged when the api command to bridge a call returns ok; the
ok only means the bridge command was successfully queued for processing,
not that it's completed.

I guess I wouldn't call this a bug with call recording, but it's
definitely a "gotcha".

--
Mark Sobkow
Senior Developer