[Freeswitch-dev] esljni.dll

Gledhill, James james.gledhill at sipstorm.com
Tue Mar 16 14:46:33 PDT 2010

What I am looking for is someone that has compiled the FreeSwitch Event
Socket Library for Windows (fs_src/libs/esl/java -- and created the
windows dll required to use with Java).  To make JNI stuff work you need
the java classes (independent of OS) and the JNI library (OS dependant).
I can make and use the linux library, but not the Windows version.  I
was hoping someone had built it on Windows and could share.   The VC++
2008 stuff in that directory (src/libs/esl/) does not compile/link in
the library for Windows.

Sorry about the HIJACK.  I was not aware.  I will do differently (new vs
reply) going forward.