[Freeswitch-dev] esljni.dll

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Mar 16 14:11:06 PDT 2010

I suspect its in the JDK/JNI dev kit you get from sun/oracle.  Also DO NOT HIJACK threads.  If you compose an email to this list please click NEW then input the address and send it.  What you did was take an existing message and click reply, change the subject and delete the body.  Please don't do that moving forward if you can keep from it.

/b