[Freeswitch-dev] Problem with call recording

Mark Sobkow m.sobkow at marketelsystems.com
Tue Mar 9 08:12:47 PST 2010

I'm having a problem with call recording.  I tell Freeswitch to record a
call to a file, and it responds ok, and the file shows up on the file
system.  I later tell Freeswitch to stop recording, and it returns ok,
but the file keeps growing as it doesn't actually stop recording.

As a result, any subsequent attempts to start recording the session to a
different file name fails.

In my case, an operator is logged in to the phone system and receiving
calls from customers or from automated callbacks (if the customer didn't
want to wait.)  So I don't need to record the entire operator session,
just _segments_ of it.

--
Mark Sobkow
Senior Developer