[Freeswitch-dev] mod lua session:bridged() not implemented?

rentmycoder rentmycoder rentmycoder at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 05:30:31 PST 2010

Hi Guys,
Freeswitch rocks!

According to the wiki page I could use (session:bridged() to check if
session is bridged...
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Lua#session:bridged
if (session:bridged() == true) do
    -- Do something
end
But in latest trunk session:bridged() retuns nil...

If I list the session functions like this:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Lua#How_can_I_find_useful_undocumented_Session_Functions.3F
session:bridged is not in the list...
Do you plan to implement this function?

How can I detect a bridge on the other leg in lua?

I need this to create an automatic predictive dialer, which dials
customers and if the customer picks up the phone the lua script plays
a message and transfers the other leg to an operator...
I start the call using event-socket api originate and bridges the
customer with a loopback lua script:
"api originate {originate_timeout=30,origination_caller_id_number=3812345678}sofia/gateway/provider/12345789
'&lua(cc.lua predictive)'"
In the lua script I would have to wait for the a-leg to bridge, how to
achive this without session:bridged()?