[Freeswitch-dev] getting out of proxy media

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Jan 29 23:36:34 PST 2010

Likely this will never work right with proxy media, the solution is probably to add more real support for t.38 passthrough in freeswitch without the need for proxy mode by handing it properly in the sdp negotiation, and then in the rtp stack, when it switches to t.38, put just the rtp stack into proxy mode (different than the channel in proxy).  This is similar to how we handle video today.

Mike