[Freeswitch-dev] Seeking Advice on SIP Phones like Aastra 6739i or Snom 870 that have good interoperability with FreeSWITCH

Darren C. ustcorporation at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 21:00:14 PST 2010

Hello,

I'm working on a project and are interested in using one of the newer SIP Phones with color displays, perhaps touchscreen, etc.  We want to send some information about a call to the SIP Phone either via FS or our own Web Service.  These two phones have XML browsers that we may be able to utilize.  I prefer to use phones that work well with FS but these are too new to show up on interoperability page.  Anyone have experience using these, any advise would be appreciated:

Aastra 6739i
http://www.aastratelecom.com/cps/rde/xbcr/SID-3D8CCB6A-EAA51F83/03/6739i_pds_en_1209.pdf
http://www.aastratelecom.com/cps/rde/xbcr/SID-3D8CCB6A-EAA51F83/03/6739i_pds_en_1209.pdf
http://www.voipsupply.com/aastra-6739i