[Freeswitch-dev] putting files onto files.freeswitch.org?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Jan 7 19:04:02 PST 2010

If you want to put a jar up, you can catch up with me on irc to discuss.  The only issues with files.freeswitch.org is that its backed to a content delivery network so it caches files, if you keep the same file name they can take a long time to update.  There is no magic event unit tests like that, but they would be nice to have.

Mike