[Freeswitch-dev] putting files onto files.freeswitch.org?

david varnes david.varnes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 05:50:07 PST 2010

Hi,
First post here -- firstly thanks for a fantastic project/product.

I have a java esl client implementation in my contrib/dvarnes
and have just posted an announcement to users list.

2 questions:

*  In case there is any interest, and seeing as how many
java users would prefer a binary jar to incorporate in a project,
is there any process/rules about putting files onto
files.freeswitch.org ?
I would propose to put a snapshot jar file up for starters
and see if there is any feedback. A release could follow.

* Is there any way to generate a full set of events from
FS to test the inbound ESL client with ?   ie do you have
some magic incantation that makes FS spit out a set
of events ?

thanks
davidv