[Freeswitch-dev] Add accountcode to Show Channels

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Sep 15 02:29:53 PDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-15 at 19:24 +1200, Matt Riddell wrote:
> Hmmm, so like set a limit of a max of like 1000000000 calls and then use
> the hash as the lookup index for the group - could work.

not quite what I was thinking, but if that works.  There are other ways
to store data if you arent going to use it for an actual limit.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_limit#Synopsis

Those may work better if that is how you are thinking of it.

> Yeah, that'd likely be a bit much - bear in mind we're currently
> restricted to one MySQL database per 8 Asterisk servers because of the
> load from CDR/number lookups.

You may be able to see based on event socket, and track it that way.

Almost sounds like you need some mysql server replication to offset the
load of all of this a bit :)

pgp key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8AE5C721