[Freeswitch-dev] Add accountcode to Show Channels

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Tue Sep 15 03:48:38 PDT 2009

On 15/09/09 9:29 PM, Trixter aka Bret McDanel wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-09-15 at 19:24 +1200, Matt Riddell wrote:
>> Hmmm, so like set a limit of a max of like 1000000000 calls and then use
>> the hash as the lookup index for the group - could work.
>>

> not quite what I was thinking, but if that works.  There are other ways
> to store data if you arent going to use it for an actual limit.
>
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_limit#Synopsis
>
> Those may work better if that is how you are thinking of it.

Cool, ty.

>> Yeah, that'd likely be a bit much - bear in mind we're currently
>> restricted to one MySQL database per 8 Asterisk servers because of the
>> load from CDR/number lookups.
>>

> You may be able to see based on event socket, and track it that way.
>
> Almost sounds like you need some mysql server replication to offset the
> load of all of this a bit :)

We tend to just run them as separate entities - that way you can totally
destroy any of the node sets and the system keeps going - the front end
just funnels requests out and whatever SmoothTorque set can take it does :)

Thanks heaps for all the pointers - I've still got so much to learn!

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell
Director