[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSwitch Builds

Robert Clayton rjcajax at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 12:59:27 EDT 2008

I apologize if it seems that way.
FreeSwitch is an excellent project.
I realize that you are a far more experienced programmer than myself
and I will be more
than happy to contribute but I first have to overcome the
idiosyncrasies and learning curve.
Probably many more than myself would also contribute and providing the
valid Windows
builds or at the least fully built revision numbers would be a great
step in that direction.
But I sense from your reply that this idea is rejected.