[Freeswitch-dev] Channel variables from openzap

Simon Capper scapper at ooma.com
Thu Oct 2 12:04:39 EDT 2008

The variables would be set before the call by another app, its analogous to
setting a sip_x variable and having it appear in the sip signaling, don't
need a callback.

The parameters are (so far):
Ring type: (cadences index to ring the phone with)
Phones to ring list: (proprietary for my ozmod module, don't think it should
be in the library)

Maybe have a variable  "opanzap_<variable_name>" that mod_openzap looks for
and adds to the zchan structure by passing a custom variable array to
zap_channel_open() then the ozmod can read it.

Simon