[Freeswitch-dev] freeswitch Scenario

Yogesh Patel yogesh at yoipcarriers.com
Mon Mar 17 14:37:57 EDT 2008

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

#1 - Is your test server up and running right now?

--> tets server is up and running but its on Private IP.

#2 - Are you running with the default configs?

--> we are running with default configured, configured wikipbx earlier
   with freeswitch but removed later when we found it can not help us
    with what we want.

#3 - Have you made any changes or additions to the default configs?

--> we have made few changes to make things working and did stuff here
   and there but nothing removed, and almost everything is same except
   added some more files.

#4 - What revision are you on?

--> we use SVN so I guess it will be the latest one.

Let's get those nailed down first and then we'll take it from there.

 Yogesh