[Freeswitch-dev] FW: [asterisk-users] Asterisk as an IVR

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 09:44:08 EDT 2008

That would be possible.

The best bet is to first exhaust anything you can't do reasonable with what
we currently have and then see what we have left to add.  The time stamp on
the app log is probably pretty trivial so we can look at adding that.

For other stuff, remember that anything you set as a channel variable will
magically end up in the CDR so keep that in mind when figuring it out.

pstn:213-799-1400