[Freeswitch-dev] New FreeSWITCH compat analog TDM cards

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Feb 5 02:07:21 EST 2008

There isn't a whole lot of docs yet, but you can check out http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/OpenZAP
.  Any other questions on setup, feel free to pop on irc and ask, we
should be able to help out.  We do have some pri support, it is
currently limited to some specific dialects, but we are working on
expanding those to more.  We do/can not support libpri due to the gpl
licensing of that library, however we have a different pri stack.
Currently we do not have any open source ss7 solutions but we do have
some commercial options, if you are interested, please contact me off
list.

Mike