[Freeswitch-dev] New FreeSWITCH compat analog TDM cards

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Mon Feb 4 23:46:19 EST 2008

Hello,

Is there any Howto on using Zaptel cards (Digium) on FreeSwitch, I may
want to lay my hands on it.

Also does FS support Digital card (libpri) as well as (libss7 ?? I know
there is a seperate thread running on this and i guess it would be
great to have a chan_ss7, libss7 kinda module for FS)

If I can get some info on it, I might as well build up the howto and
update the wiki .

All contribution on this would be highly appreciated :D

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,