[Freeswitch-dev] The Beginners Hurdle

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Aug 15 10:33:57 EDT 2008

Robert,
	If you like you can join #freeswitch and we can help you with
anything you need.  This way we help you... and you improve
documentation and it helps everyone in the project moving forward.  I
honestly do not consider it mundane to help someone thats new to
FreeSWITCH.   btw Welcome to the party! ;)

/b
PS: thats irc.freenode.net