[Freeswitch-dev] The Beginners Hurdle

Robert Clayton rjcajax at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 10:53:54 EDT 2008

Brian, Thank You.

In monitoring communications over the past months you willingness to
assist is quite obvious.
Yet I have the fear that if developers are very open to questions they
have less time to develop.
I was just wondering if there could be a system that would reduce
redundant question to you.

For example maybe a format where questions and answers were attached
to examples would allow individuals to see if their question was
asked/answered before and what points they may be overlooking.
Also it becomes obvious when the answers cease that this particular
piece documentation has been abandoned.