[Freeswitch-dev] Freeswitch now has Python Support - Ruby better

Nikolay Kolev me at nikolay.com
Sun Sep 10 16:48:26 EDT 2006

My info regarding FreeRADIUS licensing was based on a previous posts. and
also on the info posted on their homepage - it says GPL, not LGPL. Anyway,
it was used as an example. Unless there are legal issues, I don't see a
problem if different standalone non-core modules are licensed differently.

Nikolay

  _____