[Freeswitch-dev] Freeswitch now has Python Support - Ruby better

Chris Parker cparker at starnetusa.net
Sun Sep 10 20:33:04 EDT 2006

FreeRADIUS is GPL.  The FreeRADIUS library that implements the core
radius
functionality is LGPL.  If you want to embed RADIUS functionality,
you only need
the library, not the full blown server.

I am involved in the FreeRADIUS project, but I'm speaking here for no
one but
myself.  :)

-Chris

--
Chris Parker
Director, Engineering

(888)212-0099   Fax (847)963-1302
Wholesale Internet Services     http://www.megapop.net
VoiceEclipse, The Fresh Alternative http://www.voiceeclipse.com

NOTICE: Message is sent IN CONFIDENCE to addressees. It may contain
information that is privileged, proprietary or confidential.