[Freeswitch-dev] Some questions [JB, EC, etc.]
jalsot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 18:58:33 EDT 2006
I'm thinking about using freeswitch as a core for a softphone and for
this I would need to know some things.
- Is there a plan to make a jitterbuffer for FS in foreseen future?
- Is there a plan to make a software echo canceler (especially for
mod_portaudio)? Packet-loss canceler?
- Is it possible to use speex's echo cancelation?
- Is there a plan to use the advanced features of the speex codec like
- Is there a plan to move to speex-1.2beta1?
- RTCP for quality measurement?
- Is it possible to compile everything into one binary file (elf/exe/etc.)?
- How to use sRTP?
I know that those are not easy questions and the paypal button might
help to accelerate, I'm just curious what are the plans, thoughts, etc.
Thanks in advance,
More information about the Freeswitch-dev