[Freeswitch-dev] Freeswitch capabilities

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Oct 23 09:01:15 EDT 2006

If I recall, (sangoma may correct me on this) your going to have higher
interrupts if you have more cards, you may be better off with quad or
the new 8 port card.  That being said, no matter what you use on
asterisk, I suspect 10 E1's will be too much from what I have seen.
Also, I think that you would be much better off to use sip to
interoperate with asterisk or other freeswitch on both the asterisk and
freeswitch side.

Mike