[Freeswitch-dev] Compiling dependencies inline

Yossi Neiman iaxteling at cartissolutions.com
Sun Oct 22 02:35:13 EDT 2006

I wasn't meaning to start a holy war either.  I was just giving you a
hard time.  *grin*

But in all honesty, I do believe that by building my own packages (which
naturally can be done on most any distro out there) I have learned a lot
of troubleshooting that has help me even here with FreeSWITCH.  I was
helping Tony out with getting dependencies to build on x86_64 as a
result.  ;-)

Just realize that if I finish a one or two liner like my parent post
then the post wasn't mean to be taken seriously.

Yossi Neiman
Cartis Solutions, Inc. - http://www.cartissolutions.com