[Freeswitch-dev] Compiling error - libsndfile.so

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 08:17:28 EDT 2006

Like I said, I will have much more interest in the build process
when I get to that point in my devel track.

Meanwhile, before we optimize anything furthur in that way,
I'd like to see how that 32 cpu box does in the same testing
I have already performed on linux and mac with the code in the
same state it already is.  Can we come visit it soon? =D

MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com
JABBER:anthony.minessale at gmail.com

sip:888 at 66.250.68.194
iax:guest at 66.250.68.194/888