[Freeswitch-dev] Hello

Roman Shaposhnik rvs at sun.com
Thu Nov 9 23:03:36 EST 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 08:38 -0800, Anthony Minessale wrote:

> ya know what?
>
> I was going to send this to roman who I have not heard from in
> a long time but like a moron i sent it to the list.
> We do welcome you all but the email was an accident =D
>
> Still feel free to stop by irc we are having all kinds
> of fun discussions! =D

  Thanks for still remembering me ;-) I've got two news and
I'm not even sure which one is which -- the first one is
that I'm currently on a world tour (writing this from Russia;
going to Germany next week) and have very little access
to xterm and makefiles. The other one is that I'm supposed
to go on vacation in Dec and continuing my FreeSwitch adventure
is pretty high on the TODO list.

  Sorry that it takes much longer than expected, but as I
mentioned before the work I do for Sun has very little
to do with FreeSwitch, VoIP and such and the amount of
spare time is pretty limited these days.

Thanks,
Roman.