[Freeswitch-users] How to detect close of verto tab?

David P davidswalkabout at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 00:49:40 UTC 2021

We don't currently use a moderator in our conference, but is there a way to
configure a conference so that if the moderator isn't sending media for
some timeout that the conference hangs-up?

If so, then we'd want to make leg A (the verto user) the moderator (without
PIN, etc).

I couldn't find an answer at
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_conference