[Freeswitch-users] Re-Invite not passed to other leg

kaiduan xie kaiduanx at yahoo.ca
Tue Jul 20 15:50:22 UTC 2021

 Jason,
You need to make the source code change to do that.
/Kaiduan    On Tuesday, July 20, 2021, 11:46:34 a.m. EDT, Ramesh Kandasamy <ramelcom at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Jason,
FreeSWITCH is B2BUA and not a proxy. So, reINVITEs are not passed across other legs.The parameter 'rtp_pass_codecs_on_reinvite' when set to true and configured in dialplan, takes care of this when there is codec change in the reinvite.

ThanksRamesh
On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 9:06 AM Christian Berger <christian.berger at foncloud.net> wrote:

Am 20.07.21 um 10:57 schrieb Jason Grant:
>  The
> issue I’m having is the SDP body changes of a=sendonly or a=sendrecieve
> never reach the other leg.
>
> Is this intended behaviour? Is there a way to change this?

Do you hear hold-music, if so, chances are that that change is absorbed
by the FS.

> Kind regards
> Jason Grant

Christian Berger

foncloud GmbH & Co KG
Hahlweg 2a
36093 Künzell

Tel: /
Fax: +49 661 968990-99

Email: Christian.Berger at foncloud.net
Web: www.foncloud.net

P.S.: Wussten Sie schon?

Unter https://www.foncloud.net/wissen  finden Sie zahlreiche Informationen und hilfreiche Artikel rund um unsere Produkte und Services.

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Fulda, Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin der foncloud GmbH&Co.KG: Global Brain Network GmbH
Geschäftsführer der Global Brain Network GmbH: Peter Krug Sitz der Gesellschaft: Künzell.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Enhance your FreeSWITCH install with disruptive priced SMS and PSTN services.
Build your next product on our scalable cloud platform.

Join our online community to chat in real time https://signalwire.community

Professional FreeSWITCH Services
sales at freeswitch.com
https://freeswitch.com