[Freeswitch-users] RE-Invite in conference

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 12:51:05 UTC 2021

Hello FreeSWITCHers!

I've found that in a conference (mod_conference) a re-invite is sent by FS
at around 900 sec after call confirmed (ACK).

This has nothing to do with session-timeout (eg, session-expires) that are
both set to 1800, and sent by FS and clients accordingly.

I can see this behavior only in conference (but maybe is elsewhere?).

I've looked into both mod_sofia and mod_conference sources, but I've not
found anything related.

I've tried to debug the call with all kind of debugging/tracing (sofia lib,
mod sofia, internals, etc etc) but I've not found any hint of what can
trigger that reinvite.

Is it configurable?

Have a nice continuation,

keep on with the superb work,