[Freeswitch-users] nonat?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.com
Fri Aug 20 19:48:30 UTC 2021

That only works if you have a NAT-PMP / UPNP router, for the ext-*-ip
options, you can put your public IP in like "autonat:1.2.3.4" and set the
local-network-acl and it will use that local-network-acl to determine when
to use the external IP or internal IP.

/b

--

Brian West | Co-founder and Developer

Need Commercial support? email sales at freeswitch.com

FreeSWITCH Solutions | 17345 Civic Drive #2531 Brookfield, WI 53045
<https://maps.google.com/?q=17345+Civic+Drive+%232531+Brookfield,+WI+53045&entry=gmail&source=g>

Email: brian at freeswitch.com

Mobile: 918-424-9378

Website: https://www.FreeSWITCH.com <https://www.freeswitch.com/>