[Freeswitch-users] timeout/inter-digit-timeout not working on IVR??

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Wed Aug 18 17:21:39 UTC 2021

I've got a weird IVR situation.
I just went from 8 options to 10, so I bumped the digit-len to 2.

On my phones, it's fine -- inter-digit-timeout kicks in when I dial only
one digit.
But I see someone else calling in and entering one digit and it just hangs.
The timeout doesn't trigger, the inter-digit-timeout doesn't trigger...
Any ideas? I can't see any reason for a difference in the logs...

Not working log: https://pastebin.freeswitch.org/view/479f4fc3
Working log: https://pastebin.freeswitch.org/view/dc046d01

I'm not sure how old this is:
FreeSWITCH Version 1.10.5-release-17-25569c1631~64bit
(-release-17-25569c1631 64bit) but I can't simply reboot and kill live
traffic to test it.
The hard part is it's not failing from my phone so I can't reproduce at
will.

Thanks for any help!
-Avi Marcus