[Freeswitch-users] CTI Web Application for Freeswitch

Flavio Goncalves flavio at voffice.com.br
Mon Sep 28 12:21:36 UTC 2020

Hi Ehtasham,

I think you are trying to emulate what you have in an old TDM pbx on VoIP.
What you want to do makes sense in a centralized PBX. Anyway, I believe you
still could do it generating a re-invite (or update, since the call was not
answered) using the header Alert-info: auto-answer (your phone has to
support the header Alert-info, most do). I have never tried but could work.
For transfer send a REFER. I would definitely discard the hard phones and
go to webrtc, it would be much simpler to do what you want to do.

Flavio E. Goncalves