[Freeswitch-users] Hide outbound trunk prefix from A-Leg

Carlos Eduardo kaduww at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 02:15:00 UTC 2020

Take a look on the ignore_display_updates variable. I've set this on my
sofia profile and it worked, but it can be set on th dialplan too

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/ignore_display_updates

--
*Carlos E. Wagner*
*Tecnólogo em Telecomunicações, Opensips Certified Professional*

*Fone: +55 48 99981-0894*
*E-mail:* kaduww at gmail.com
*LinkedIn:* https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlos-eduardo-wagner-96bbb433/