[Freeswitch-users] Hide outbound trunk prefix from A-Leg

Mateusz Bartczak netcentrica at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 11:37:16 UTC 2020

Hi

I have simple scenario with FS bridging internal user with external SIP
provider

With SIP provider we agreed on tech prefix to distinguish between "service
levels"

Let's say trunk prefix is 9999 and user dials number 500500500

The problem is that when a local user is calling, he dials 500500500, the
call is bridged to SIP provider with prepended tech prefix. After the call
is established user will see on his softphone that the call is established
with number 9999500500500

This creates some confusion, since they dialed number without prefix

How can we hide the outbound call prefix and show the A-leg user only the
number he dialed?