[Freeswitch-users] RECORD_STEREO and record_sample_rate aren't working with conference

David P davidswalkabout at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 20:43:51 UTC 2020

Sure, I filed https://github.com/signalwire/freeswitch/issues/895

In the meantime, we're urgently looking for a workaround, and we're
considering introducing a 2nd FS between our current FS and the peer
destination (Asterisk). We'd remove transcoding from the conference config
of the 1st FS.

In the 1st FS we need to change the sofia gateway path from this:

<action application="conference_set_auto_outcall"

data="['conference_member_flags=endconf,jitterbuffer_msec=5p:100p']sofia/gateway/asterisk/${destination_number}"/>

and I'm guessing the path should be " sofia/gateway/freeswitch/" (with a
corresponding sip_profiles/internal/freeswitch.xml) But googling "sofia
gateway freeswitch" doesn't reveal any promising matches.

Is that right?

From: Brian West <brian at freeswitch.com>