[Freeswitch-users] mod_amqp on Mac OS

Phil Steitz phil.steitz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 23:59:04 UTC 2020

I got it to work by changing the export below to refer to the
brew-installed openssl and then following the manual install steps.  So
the steps are:

brew install rabbitmq-c

export
PKG_CONFIG_PATH="/usr/local/Cellar/rabbitmq-c/0.10.0/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/Cellar/openssl at 1.1/1.1.1h/lib/pkgconfig"
(check paths).

Follow manual install instructions
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/macOS+Manual+Installation,
adding mod_amqp to the build by removing the # in front of
event_handlers/mod_amqp in modules.conf (like example for FLITE).

Then the module builds and loads successfully for me.  Not sure if this
is the right way to do it, but it seems to work.

Phil