[Freeswitch-users] NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE Suddenly

Don Hawkins hawkins at hawkinsegroup.com
Sun Dec 13 22:08:30 UTC 2020

Hi everyone!

Suddenly all outbound calls (ALL of our providers) are returning
NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE on our FS server. I've been working on this for
roughly four hours so I wanted to reach out.

It does seem that at least with one provider the calls are getting to their
servers since they show as "Failed" in their management portal.

We've changed nothing, suddenly origination just stopped working.

sofia/gateway/*Provider*/12145551212%20&park()

Any input is appreciated, I know it's something simple, just need to be
guided in the right direction.

Thanks!
Don