[Freeswitch-users] TURN TCP to reduce TURN cost

Brian West brian at freeswitch.com
Thu Apr 30 01:59:25 UTC 2020

You use relay, you speak TCP to the relay and it turns it into UDP,
FreeSWITCH is oblivious that its even taking place.

--

Brian West | Co-founder and Developer

Need Commercial support? email sales at freeswitch.com

FreeSWITCH Solutions | 17345 Civic Drive #2531 Brookfield, WI 53045
<https://maps.google.com/?q=17345+Civic+Drive+%232531+Brookfield,+WI+53045&entry=gmail&source=g>

Email: brian at freeswitch.com

Mobile: 918-424-9378

Website: https://www.FreeSWITCH.com <https://www.freeswitch.com/>