[Freeswitch-users] Voice Conference Voice

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 19:47:52 UTC 2020

Ahmed,

I would tell you: restart from scratch, format the hard disk, start from a
Debian 10 64 bit Server  minimal installation on bare machine, then follow
strictly and exactly the instruction on confluence for Debian 10 (buster)
install from packages

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Debian+10+Buster

Do not change nothing. Just cut and paste.

Then test again

The conference code is OK, million people is using it.

Have a nice weekend,

-giovanni

--
Sincerely,