[Freeswitch-users] uuid_record to .raw crash

Callum Guy callum.guy at x-on.co.uk
Fri Oct 25 07:59:25 UTC 2019

That is exactly the issue, thanks for evaluating it Ciprian. Apologies that
I wasn't able to work out how to get that backtrace - I tried running the
freeswitch binary within gdb (it loaded and then terminated early) and also
the fscore_pb script which reported "Unable to locate freeswitch prefix
directory." and/or "You must be in the current directory with a core file
from FreeSWITCH!" and couldn't afford to spend any more time on it. Are
there simple steps required to get the application running in a mode where
it provides the clean backtrace you provided? Love to know how. Thanks
again!

--

*0333 332 0000  |  www.x-on.co.uk <http://www.x-on.co.uk>  |   **
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/x-on>   <https://www.facebook.com/XonTel>

X-on
is a trading name of Storacall
Technology Ltd a limited company registered in
England and Wales.

Registered Office : Avaland House, 110 London Road, Apsley, Hemel
Hempstead,
Herts, HP3 9SD. Company Registration No. 2578478.

The
information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the addressee(s)

only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify X-on immediately
on +44(0)333 332 0000 and delete the
message from your computer. If you are
not a named addressee you must not use,
disclose, disseminate, distribute,
copy, print or reply to this email. Views
or opinions expressed by an
individual
within this email may not necessarily
reflect the views of X-on
or its associated companies. Although X-on routinely
screens for viruses,
addressees should scan this email and any attachments
for
viruses. X-on
makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses
in this
email or any attachments.