[Freeswitch-users] uuid_record to .raw crash

Ciprian Dosoftei ciprian.dosoftei at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 00:09:15 UTC 2019

I am not sure whether the OP's circumstances are the similar, but this GH
issue report may help out:

https://github.com/signalwire/freeswitch/issues/74

--
Best Regards,
Ciprian Dosoftei

The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and may
contain privileged and/or confidential material. If you are not the
intended recipient, kindly contact the sender and delete the message.

Any disclosure, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited without the expressed permission of the sender.