[Freeswitch-users] Install on new Debian 10

Ciprian Dosoftei ciprian.dosoftei at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 19:29:13 UTC 2019

Sean --

Glad to hear your environment is working as expected.

I tried replicating the issue with DO's default Debian droplet and it went
fine ... adopting FS's repo key was a non-issue. This got me thinking
whether the IP pool your server is bound to may have been previously
blocked (e.g
https://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2019-April/131716.html
).

Everything should work out of the box if the repository is up and
accessible as well as if the key is trusted; the latter can be tested by
running:

apt-key list

You should see a record reading "FreeSWITCH Packaging Key" or so.

-C