[Freeswitch-users] Music on hold still plays after answering a call by ESL Inbound from external Node script

Euan Millar euan at ensemblepourladifference.org
Mon May 27 09:12:25 UTC 2019

Ha ha!  As soon as I ask for help, I figured it out.  The answer was here:

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_event_socket

"If you would like to handle incoming calls using inbound mode, you should
add the *park* command to your dialplan. Otherwise the dialplan might
complete executing before your client can send commands to the event socket.
"

Thanks anyway and sorry to bother you.

All the best,

Euan