[Freeswitch-users] redirect + swapping of ports

Jose Figueroa josen.figueroa at unixmexico.org
Wed May 8 18:52:33 UTC 2019

Hello Vrajendra,

There are several ways to achieve this. The question is what is the reason
you're doing this? It would be good to understand the scenario.
In VoIP, you can use prefixes to redirect incoming calls or outgoing calls
to specific gateways or even use sip proxy strategies.

In addition, if you share your config here I am pretty sure someone from
the mailing list can help you.

Thanks
Jose N Figueroa