redirect + swapping of ports

Vrajendra VT vrajendra.vt at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 14:19:04 UTC 2019

Hi,
I am a novice in Freeswitch.

I have a provider sending me calls on 5060 port only.
I have 2 FS's. Calls are landing on FS1. From FS1, I need to redirect to FS2
(lets assume all calls to be redirected)
With normal config's (I had done few config changes in default and public),
I was able to get some logs albeit (Proxy Authentication error). This may be
because by default internal calls are authenticated.

Thats why I swapped ports 5060 and 5080 of internal and external profiles.
But I am getting 480 error

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks.